Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Living on your own is one of life biggest challenges. I've live on my own before because of satuations with my brother after my mom past away. But it was nothing like it is now.Just a month ago my brother and I decided to rent a house out making monthly payments. Living on my own is really a challenge now because I don't have all of the resources I need. Now so far it's been going good i get alot more freedom and space, my brother is kind of a pain in the neck but i'm use to him. Rigth now there are many things I could already see I'ma have to change in my life if i want to keep this place such as buying things i don't need, spending time playing around, not working, and also being lazy. I do understand what I have to do I just have to apply myself and understand that I'm doing these things for myself. I understand that life is not easy, but after really thinking and taking time to listen and understand whats being said to me, and about many different things thats going on today i realized life is not hard either it's whatever you make it. And I plan to make my life worth every second I was given to live on this earth. My change is starting today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home