Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My Plans For The Summer


This summer will be a cool break for me because I may be taking a trip to the bay area where I was born and raised. Now the trip im taking will be more of a incouragement to keep myself on the right track,and to realize where i came from and where I am going. Im also going to see my grandmother who live in oakland ca. I may go with my older brother Mark, I plan to only visit for 3-4 days then come back and take care of some things which i need to get together around my house so that i could prepare for my daughter to come spend some time with me. When I leave heading toward the bay im going to stop in the city of fremont where I had lived in a group-home for to almost 2 years. I want to thank the owner of the group-home for giving me an opportunity and a chance to better myself. I also want to let her know that i am now attending college witch many of the staff and counslor that work there believed I would more then likely see prison or county jail. I have changed my act alot and she one of about four people who knew I was a smart kid, but I just wasn't appling myself. After leaving fremont im going to head to the city of Oakland to see a couple old friends talk to them for a while then I will go to my grandmother house where i my remain for that night. me and my brother will plan a great place to spend time with her for the next day, also Where going to attend a church service with her at my moms old church where before passing away she became Member Of The Year for her last 2 years. Once we finish showing my grandmother a great time. the next day we are going to the city of Richmond where my mom & sister was barried,and put some flowers on there grave at Rolling Hills grave yard. Once we've done that we are getting on the freeway going back to Merced so that i could get ready for my daughter to come spend a couple weeks with me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home